**Chapterchase DMCA Policy**
**Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Takedown Procedure**
Chapterchase respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the DMCA and other applicable copyright laws. This DMCA Policy outlines the procedure for reporting copyright infringement and for responding to such reports on our website, particularly concerning user-generated content.
**Reporting Copyright Infringement:**
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on Chapterchase in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
**Submitting a DMCA Notice:**
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
[Your Name or Company Name]
[Your City, State, Zip Code]
[Your Email Address]
[Your Phone Number]
on our email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapterchase allows users, including authors, to post content on our website. We take copyright infringement claims related to user-generated content seriously. If you are an author or content contributor and believe that your work has been posted on Chapterchase without your permission, please contact our designated copyright agent with the information outlined above.
If you believe that material you posted on Chapterchase has been removed or access to it has been disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, a counter-notification must be sent to our designated agent and must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the user.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. The user’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if the user’s address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Chapterchase may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
**Please note that under the DMCA, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyrights.**
It is Chapterchase’s policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
**Modification of This Policy:**
Chapterchase reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time. Changes to this policy will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy or wish to report a copyright infringement, please contact our designated copyright agent at the address provided above.
email : email@example.com
This DMCA Policy was last updated on 9/5/2023.